Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quality or Quantity

When we think about our lives what is more important to us, quality of life or quantity of life? Is it better to live a long life or an enjoyable one? A lot of the things that we might choose to do now that may prolong our lives also seem sometimes to make them more boring or even *gasp* unpleasant. No smoking, no drinking, no casual sport sex, no junk food, etc. What fun is that? Why would we want to live a long life that consists principally of doing things we don't want to and not doing the things we should?

I guess this post is a really long way for me to say that I'm going out for some sausage and gravy for breakfast this morning. I know. I'm a rebel. The drunken orgies are soon to follow, I'm sure. That's how these things work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment