Saturday, May 7, 2011

What next?

Yesterday's post marks the end of my endeavour to blog through the Old Testament. I'm wondering what to do here next. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I'm thinking for right now, at least, that I will continue blogging through the New Testament at the pace that I went through the Old Testament, get all the way through Revelation (that should take about four weeks or so) and then look at something in a more in depth manner.

My morning devotional reading this morning was from Matthew. I will probably have a post up from that some time later today. But I wonder about this blog. The pace for the Old Testament was blistering, and quite frankly hard to keep up. I can't do things like this forever.

So what next? Does this format work? Should I go slower and dig deeper? Maybe get some guest bloggers to bring some actually knowledge and expertise to this site? I don't know.

If you have any ideas let me know. I'm all ears. Leave them in the comments. Tweet them. Send me a message on Facebook. If you actually know me in real life just come up and say them to me.

We're approaching a crossroads here. Help me out. Let me know which way you think this blog should go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment