Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An addition to the family


We have a new addition to the Baker household. My daughter brought this adorable kitten home from gymnastics. This cute little guy (probably a guy, at least - it's a little hard to tell at this age) was left to die by his mother. Maggie's coach found him in her barn and was looking for someone to take him in. My daughter was more than happy to.

He's so little and helpless we have to feed him with a dropper, wash him, fix his mats, and even help him poop. It amazes me how helplessly we all come into the world. Pretty soon he'll be growing up so fast, just like my kids.

We need help naming him. If any of you have any ideas I'm all ears.

And I mean that figuratively. I'm not all ears. I don't even have a third one growing out of my forehead like Roger Clemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment