Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Technology

I am typing this from my new Galaxy Tab. No, I didn't really need it. In fact, I wasn't going to get it. My wife needed a new phone so we went out this evening to get her one. While she was looking for the right phone I just started messing around with this thing and got hooked.

Now she's laying on the bed laughing about something she's reading on her new Droid X and I'm typing this blog post on the Galaxy. We're in the same room but different worlds. It's weird how technology can be used to bring you closer to people you are physically far away from and yet at the same time it can seperate you feom those you share physical space with.

I'm not trying to judge technology. I use it all the time, usually in a "good" way. But I am going to put this thing down now and rejoin my physical world.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment