Friday, August 27, 2010

1 out of 3 ain't that bad

You know the saying "Early to bead and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise". I like that, no doubt because, like my father before me, I'm usually about ready to pass out by 9. Also, I have my alarm set for 5:30 every morning. I never hear it. I'm always up before it and turn it off so it doesn't bother Shannon. I'm usually up between 4:30 and 5:00. That's just how I roll. Sometimes I wish I could sleep in but it's just not for me.

So, obviously by my peers' standards I fit the early to bed and early to rise bit to a tee. But what about the rest?

Healthy?

Yeah, I'd say so. I watch what I eat, exercise regularly, and don't get sick a lot. I'd say I'm quite healthy.

Wealthy?

Let's just not go there, Ok?

Wise?

Alright, now you're just messing with me, right? Let's REALLY not go there.

I guess 1 out of 3 really ain't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment