Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A beautiful day

This morning was a little chilly but it was supposed to warm up this afternoon and with the forecast looking dicey for the rest of the week I decided this was probably the best day this week to get the road bike out. The below freezing temps this morning were less than ideal but not too bad. This afternoon, however, was wonderful.

Low 50s and clear with almost no wind is about perfect for biking. I took advantage of the weather and the road bike and got about 40 miles in. It was good to get out of my usual routes and head out of the city towards some of our surrounding farms for a while. I got some pics. I would have loved to have gotten more but my legs HATE stopping. They want to move.

I really think I should do this more often. I can't wait until spring.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment