Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good morning

It was a beautiful morning for riding today so I took the long way to work. This gave me the opportunity to bike past the high school that I graduated from. I know a lot of people just wanted to get the heck out and start over somewhere else but I am glad that I live in the same place I grew up in. I have a lot of memories here and it was great to get the chance to relive some of them on the way to work this morning.

I took this picture as I stopped by my old high school. The sun was rising over it as I arrived. The picture doesn't really do it justice but it was a striking image. It is not often you get to say that the highlight of your day was the morning commute. Score one more for bicycle.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment