Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Looks like rain

I'm feeling a little lazy right now. I didn't bike yesterday because I had to go straight to the ball field after work. Now it's pouring outside and the radar shows it's only going to get worse. No biking again today for me.

If that's the case then why did I start biking? Isn't it a little "middle class privileged" of me to decide when I'm going to stick to my convictions and when I'm not? There are people who do not have the options I do. There are people who don't get to do something only when it's comfortable.

The Gulf is flooding with oil right now whether it's raining or not. We are, as a nation, far too dependent on petroleum and no weather forecast can change that. I'm a little lazy. I'm a bit of a wuss. And apparently I don't want to get wet.

Good for me.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment