Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stupid allergies and technology

Up coughing and sneezing. The NY trip, while fun, was not good for me. We hit there just as everything was starting to bloom. The first day Maggie handed me some flowers she had picked and it was over. Sinuses and lungs full. Can't breathe. Can't stop coughing and sneezing. Can't sleep.

Since I'm up and a little obsessive I thought I'd check the feed from the new blog (HELLO!) to Twitter and Facebook. Nothing doing. I'm trying to figure out if I've done something wrong here or if I'm just being too impatient. I'm hoping for the latter. Honestly, as sick and sleep deprived as I am I'm in no shape to troubleshoot. Work will not be much fun tomorrow.

Speaking of work: if I can't breathe I can't bike. I haven't been running as much as I would like but biking to work burns almost 1000 calories a day for me. After what all we ate on the farm I really need to burn all that I can. Maybe some miracle cure will happen, both for my lungs and the blog. Maybe I just suck. Who's to say for sure? Not me. I'm too sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment