Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF?

The family just packed up and went off to Indy. I had to work today so I'm stuck here alone. I've never been much for being alone. My time is always filled doing stuff with and for others that I just don't know what to do on my own. So here's the plan:

Well, there is no plan, really. I biked off to work this morning with my backpack filled with everything I might want to have wherever I go today. When I get off I'm not biking home. I don't want to be home. There's no one there. I'm heading out. Maybe to the mall; maybe to a movie. Maybe I'll go out to eat at some place Shannon and the kids wouldn't like. Maybe I'll head to your house. Yes, you. Clean up now in anticipation. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Before I could drive I used to bike everywhere. It wasn't a bad way to be. I am looking forward to doing it again. Should be fun. At least I'll be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment